My client is an established privately owned geotechnical and geo-environmental consultancy based in London that works on all scale of projects throughout the UK and worldwide.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced pile designer to expand their team, with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience with a UK based piling contractor or a consultant that services piling contractors.
They are looking for candidates who want to develop further their competencies such as those listed below;
* Analysis of geotechnical challenges using software such as WALLAP, Oasys suite, Plaxis 2D / 3D
* Identification of efficient ground solutions for contractors and consultants
* Be able to communicate effectively with clients, structural engineers, and internally within the team
* Writing of design reports
* Supervision of graduate engineers
* Be responsible for budgets, commercial aspects and finances.
This is a full time positions would be based at our clients office in London but will require travelling to sites and other workplaces as required. They offer flexible working conditions.